Chase highly recommends MicroSeal for your fabric and area rug protection. MicroSeal is a non toxic, non allergenic fabric protection formula for permanent stain and sun fade protection. MicroSeal is a commercial product used by hotel establishments and on planes and jets to protect fabric from stains and fading from the sun. It is available to you from Chase to forever protect your furniture, rugs and carpet. Why should you use fabric protection?
- Helps reduce permanent stains. Fabric protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming damaged. Traffic soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet and rug yarns. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the use life of your floor covering dramatically. Regular vacuuming will remove dry soil from carpet or rug pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier for you to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less aggressive you will have to be, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be easily removed with just plain water.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your furnishings will enhance your next cleaning. Soil will be more easily removed the next time your furnishings are professionally cleaned.
- Prolong the life of your furnishing considerably, saving you significant replacement costs.
- Bottom line, your furnishings will look better and last longer when protected with a Chase quality fabric protection.
MircoSeal is Environmentally Friendly
MicroSeal’s protectant is medically rated “non-toxic and non-allergenic.” The entire MicroSeal formula is biodegradable. MicroSeal does not contain any water and therefore cannot promote shrinkage or color change. MicroSeal has an indefinite shelf life, so it can be stored and used year round under variable climatic conditions. It is VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) compliant and a certified penetrator, not a coater. MicroSeal wicks clear through to the backing even wicking horizontally one to five inches which allows it to penetrate every fiber regardless of fabric type. It actually helps strengthen fibers while remaining odorless and colorless and can be applied to soiled fabrics, as the formula will not lock in dirt.